Thread: Cleaned New Forum - New Life of Empire Hosting Talk

Administrator

Cleaned New Forum - New Life of Empire Hosting Talk

Today is new birth of EmpireHostingTalk.com. Empire Hosting Talk was founded 6 years ago in 2010 and it has been an active community in the start. However, in recent few months the forum has been targeted by bots and spammers. This caused the website loss of active members and search engine ranking in the google. I could not see the website which is 6-years old dying like this. I took the bold step and deleted all the old data and installed a fresh forum software to give it a new fresh start.

From today I'll actively be monitoring this community and spammers will find no place here. All members are advised to register for new account and start new discussions. You are welcome to advertise your web hosting business but make sure you post your offers in "Advertisements" sections only. Any self promotional post within discussions sections will be treated as spam and will be dealt accordingly.

At the end, I apologize to the users who have lost tremendous posts on this forum, who have been active users. I assure all of them that they'll benefit more. A clean forum is way to go forward.

Do not forget to post your comments.

Regards,
    Usman

Well. that was unexpected decision

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Well. that was unexpected decision
    I know. I hope it'll bring positive change in the community.

I hope and pray that this will bring a good and positive change to this forum. This forum is very helpful

Thread Information